Find & Hire Gig Workers in Italy
What is the Italian gig economy?
The gig economy is a new way of working in Italy. It describes a labour work force completing assignments based on outcomes, rather than using the historical time based model (daily/hourly rate).
The gig economy is popular with Italian freelance workers, creatives, software & web developers, IT contractors & home services gig workers. But it’s also a growing trend with opportunities for highly skilled workers within corporate professional consulting services and trades industries.
Whether you need a freelancer in Auckland NZ, a web developer in Singapore, a bookkeeper in Vancouver Canada or a designer in Sydney Australia, we have the gigs for you, across the globe.
Hire On-Demand Freelance Experts Near You
- A homeowner needing help with specific work around the house.
- A small Italian business needing temporary odd jobs or on-demand gig jobs completed, without the need for hiring permanent staff.
- A medium sized Italian business needing additional help with specific business tasks.
- A large Italian Corporate or Enterprise requiring freelancers, contractors & consultants to help complete those agile backlog tasks and projects.
Find the Best Self-Employed Italian Talent
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- We provide financial security, ensuring you only pay for work on satisfactory completion
- We provide a fair disputes policy
- We provide a convenient Italian marketplace with a large pool of trusted and identity verified workers
- Access to expert local Italian and remote workers, on-demand. Hire the best in-demand flexible and skilled talent, when needed.
How the Freelance Gigs section works in Italy?
1. List your gig work task requirements and what the expected outcome is. All for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Set the price as negotiable or fixed price (non-negotiable)
2. Select your gig worker
- Chat privately with each applicant
- Agree updated scope and price (negotiable gigs)
- Accept/reject workers
3. Agree Terms & Fee. Money withheld independently until completion.
- Lock in the agree terms & fee
- Money is withheld in Stripe escrow until completion to provide security & trust
- Gig worker gets to work
4. Work completed – Release pay and provide feedback
- Gig worker notifies work is completed
- Money is released when you are satisfied
- Feedback given by both parties
Where can I advertise Gigs in Italy?
Towns & Cities in Italy
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions