Small Business Advertising in Italy for FREE
What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is a new promotional business platform offering multiple work services and advertising across 41 countries, including Italy.
Our promote section allows Italian businesses, freelancers, consultants & contractors to advertise their work or business service to the Italian and global work market, all for FREE.
Post FREE Local Business Ads in Italy?
- A service provider soletrader wishing to grow your brand and client base in Italy
- A Italian business wanting to advertise your business to a large pool of potential customers across multiple work services
- An alternate approach to business directory & service listings in Italy
Promote your Local Italian Business on gigexchange
- We provide a reputation service, allowing businesses and sole-traders to receive the recognition for all their marketplace work
- To advertise your service or business on gigexchange is FREE
- We provide a convenient Italian marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers and potential customers
How gigexchange works?
1. List your business advertisement for FREE.
- Your service can be local or remote based
- Outline your services you offer
- Customers can either get in contact with you directly, or via the platform
- You can ask customers to leave marketplace feedback to grow your reputation which can help gain new customers in the future
Where can I advertise my business service in Italy?
Towns & Cities in Italy
Frequently Asked Questions
What if someone gives me an unfair review?
There are two sides to every story. We allow everyone to respond once to any feedback if required. We believe an eloquent and sincere response will always help future customers to identifying the true story.
What type of files are supported for uploading my company logo
We support the below file types and sizes: .png .jpg
What if I believe that there has been an error with my card payment?
In the first instance, please contact us so we can discuss and understand your concerns.
If I get introduced to someone via the gigexchange, should I complete all work through them in the future?
This is your choice. If you wish to use us simply for establishing trust with new relationships then take them off-platform once established, we are happy with that. We do not want our customers to feel like hostages. When you need a new relationship, we will be here for you again.
How do I build my brand?
Ensure your profile is fully up to date, representing yourself and your skills as honestly as possible. For any gigs won, conduct yourself with grace. Treat the customer with respect. Keep the customer updated on progress of the gig. Ensure you keep evidence of your work. Complete the gig to a high level, within the agreed timeframes. This will ensure your ratings and reviews are exemplary. This will ensure your brand is in demand for future gigs you are interested in.
See here for more Help & Support questions